If you have already installed an older version of TransAbacus and want to upgrade it to current version 18.104.22.168, please follow the next steps:
Go to your current TransAbacus version, copy your registration code (Help -> About) and unregister it (Help -> Unregister).
Download the new TransAbacus version here and install it.
Open your new TransAbacus version and register it again using the registration code you copy in the first step (Help -> Register)
You can also download the TransAbacus user manual here (the user manual is also distributed with the trial version, under Help -> Content).
Version 22.214.171.124 (current)
* Allows non-ASCII characters on url
* Allows to run multiple TransAbacus instances on the same PC
* Web pages with iframe tag are now counted successfully
* Improves Windows 10 compatibility
* Adds filters functionality
* Corrects bug in url standardization
* Ignores hidden url (with display:none attribute)
* Corrects bug in trial version, when there are files pending when already counted 5 pages.
* Uses the default Windows proxy settings.
* Solves a bug to count only the pages in the specified domain.
* Improvements to log
* Solves a bug to count only the file types selected in Settings
* Optimizes the use of resources used by application's icons.
* Uses local list separator to generate .cvs files.
* Ignores igs, dwg and psf files (CAD files)
* Corrections made on cookie acceptance code.
* TransAbacus accepts cookies.
* Web crawling optimized: TransAbacus does not download the same url with different fragment.
* Set "user-agent" to TransAbacus to avoid internal error 500 when crawling some web sites.
* Special character "|" on URLs allowed
* URLs with inverted query and fragment components are now counted successfully
* Https web sites are now counted successfully
* Ignores .tar, .gz and .ppt files
* Improvements on the crawler algorithm
* Web pages with tag are now counted successfully
* Improvements on the counting algorithm (word + end of line + word, without spaces, were counted as only one word)
* New functionality: if the Clear button is not pressed after counting a website, the next counting will not take into account the repeated phrases for the previous website, if Raw count option is not checked.
Version 126.96.36.199 (beta)
* "Expect: 100 continue" problem on registration
* Counts web pages with unbalanced script tags
* TransAbacus can be run now on 64-bit platforms
* Log file added
* Improvements in memory usage
* TransAbacus can now be used with different display resolutions (96 dpi or 120 dpi)
* Web pages with scripts are now counted successfuly.
* Support for alternative text counting has been added.
* Minor enhancements.
* Counting performance has been improved.
* Do not count numeric strings option has been added.
* Minor enhancements.
* Initial version
* Beta version